spoon

Recent Recipes

Cranberry Orange Sauce

0

Category : , , ,

Growing up, my least favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner was the cranberry sauce. Sometimes I still don't like it, depending on the preparation. This is the recipe that changed my mind. I'd even eat this over ice cream, slathered on bread, or made into a martini of some sort. I suspect my mom may have pulled the recipe off the back of the cranberry bag several years ago, but who knows...

It's the easiest thing to do and is spectacularly tasty with turkey and stuffing.

Cranberry Orange Sauce

1 (12 oz.) bag of fresh cranberries
1 navel orange, peeled
1/2-1 cup sugar (to taste)

1. Break the peeled orange into several segments and toss all of the ingredients into the blender.
2. Blend on medium-high speed until thoroughly combined. You may have to help the blender out by stirring periodically.
3. Pour cranberry sauce into a container and refrigerate overnight so the flavors develop.
4. Serve cold with Thanksgiving dinner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment